What to expect from this blog
- Money issues impacting young professionals (generally mid-40s and under) - typically attorneys, consultants, and physicians:
- Balancing financial priorities - "How to pay down $195,000 in law school loans, save something, and enjoy yourself."
- Money mistakes to avoid (I've seen these too many times.)
- Financial order of operations - what to do next with your money
- Home buying - how much home should you actually buy
- Debt (credit cards, student loans, car loans, and mortgages)
- Insurance - what types are needed and when and what to avoid and why
- Your 401(k)
- Budgeting / savings
- Emergency funds
- Current events
- Occasionally, something will occur that relates to your finances
Other Site's Content
- Absolutely. If I find something interesting and relevant on another site, I'll make sure it's included.
Questions / Comments: Email me